Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri Bangkok is an AQ hotel located in central Bangkok, a 5-minute walk from Ratchadamri BTS Skytrain Station. The hotel is offering luxurious rooms and suites for quarantine in Thailand.
Test & Go Package
1-night Package Price
- Grand Deluxe Room (44 sq.m) 5,700 THB per person
- Grand Suite (69 sq.m) 6,400 THB per person
- Two Bedroom Executive Suite (111 sq.m) 12,500 THB per 2 persons
AQ Quarantine Package
7-day Package Price
- Grand Deluxe Room (44 sq.m) 32,000 THB per person
- Grand Suite (69 sq.m) 36,000 THB per person
- Two Bedroom Executive Suite (111 sq.m) 57,200 THB per 2 persons
10-day Package Price
- Grand Deluxe Room (44 sq.m) 44,000 THB per person
- Grand Suite (69 sq.m) 47,000 THB per person
14-day Package Price
- Grand Deluxe Room (44 sq.m) 60,000 THB per person
- Grand Suite (69 sq.m) 67,000 THB per person
- Absolute Suite (72 sq.m) 76,000 THB per person
- Two Bedroom Executive Suite (111 sq.m) 130,000 THB per 2 persons
- Three Bedroom Executive Suite (179 sq.m) 225,000 THB per 3 persons
AQ Package Features
- Real time PCR for Covid-19 tests
- 24 hours standby nursing service
- Available transportation to hospital 24 hours service
- Airport pick-up service by hotel limousine on arrival day
- Full board (3 meals per day)
- In-room snacks, soft drinks, coffee, tea and drinking water
- Maid cleaning service
- Wi-Fi internet
- Kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator and washing machine in-room
- 10% discount of room service and laundry service
- Relaxing activities: Spinning bike, weight training, yoga mat
- Relaxing area indoor & outdoor
What is the room price in USD, EUR, GBP or other currency?
Easily check how much the room costs in your local currency with the help of this Currency Converter.
And if you are looking to send money abroad, consider ‘Wise, formerly TransferWise’. It’s a great tool for sending and receiving money internationally with low fees — much cheaper than using your local bank!
Check room availability and book quarantine package here ⬇️
Other AQ / Sandbox / Test & Go Hotels
Alternative Quarantine hotels in Bangkok: AQ / ASQ Thailand
SHA Plus certified hotels in Bangkok: Bangkok SHA Plus Hotels
Hotels offering Test & Go packages: Test & Go Hotels in Bangkok
Recommended AQ / SHA Plus Hotels
Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri Bangkok reviews on Booking.com
ASQ Package Reviews
What people say about their quarantine with Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri ASQ package?
“Spacious room, clean and quite luxurious”
“Love the setting and concept of this Suite”
“The room i got, actually upgraded to a suite is great and super comfortable”
“Including a washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave oven”
“A lot of international TV channels including premium sport channels”
"The Grande Suite with a full kitchen, washing machine/dryer, big bathroom and a spacious living room overlooking the Royal Sports Club"
"The room has a full size, fully equipped kitchen, a big refrigerator and a washing machine with dryer"
"The rooms are beautiful, inviting and clean, very good"
"1 bed apartment was spacious and had a wonderful view of Bangkok from the 33rd floor"
"Big king size feel very comfortable"
“Food was average”
“Lots of bottled water, snacks, soft drinks, tea and coffee provided in the room”
“Food is very tasteless”
“They only give you 4 choices for breakfast for all 14 days”
“Only 3 menu for kids”
“3 selection per meal”
“Massive amounts of snacks included when checking in on my first day”
“Complimentary drinking water is 1,5 l per day which is about minimum consumption for a normal body”
“Food is below average and tasteless”
“Fruits are kept to a minimum and salad consist mainly of shredded cabbage”
“A la carte menu is very expensive like egg fried rice is 238 THB, you get 10% discount but still way above... a normal price”
“Food order from outside in not allowed”
"The food is ok"
"The 3 meals a day were served in single use plastic"
"Diverse choice made the day before and we're all delicious"
“Wonderful staff-friendly, courteous & very helpful”
“The staffs are very nice though”
"The staff is very attentive and surprisingly flexible when it comes to special requests"
"The service staff is very good"
Getting outside the room
“Gym is very small”
“Game room is for bigger kid”
“Pool area is ok but you are not allow to even touch the water”
"After the first Covid test you can spend time 1hour outside by the pool or on the exercise bike"
“Technically need to book a 45 minute slot in advance we found them extremely flexible and there was no real limit to the time"
"Day 3 can go to the pool"
“WiFi is excellent”
"The internet was very good"
"The internet connection is very good, I am connected with 3 devices"
"Internet is good"
"Anything extra you need can be ordered through the "butler service" and delivered to your door the following day"
“If you don’t want to pay premium price and got a basic service, please don’t stay here”
"It was much better than I expected"
"If you are looking for an ASQ hotel in central BKK with lots of space, great service and good food, this is the place to go"
"All things considered we really quite enjoyed the 2 week holiday"
Reviews of Other AQ / ASQ Hotels
Reviews of AQ packages in other Thailand hotels can be found here: AQ / ASQ Hotel Reviews
Leave Your Review
If you were staying at Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri Bangkok and used their package, use Facebook comment box below to leave your review of the package to help other travelers!