If you're craving for meat while visiting Bangkok, try the restaurant Eat Am Are Steakhouse because the portions here are really generous and steaks come with plenty of sides. To get a better idea about what to expect at this Thai steak restaurant, let's see what's on Eat Am Are menu in Bangkok.
Eat Am Are Restaurants
Eat Am Are is a famous between the locals steakhouse with the main presence in the Victory Monument area, where branches of this restaurant can be found at Century Movie Plaza and Center One Shopping Mall.
However, the chain of Eat Am Are restaurants has expanded recently and there are currently 10 branches in different areas of Bangkok. In addition to the above mentioned oldest branches, Eat Am Are restaurants can now also be found at Union Mall in Lat Phrao, Future Park Rangsit, MBK Center, Major Cineplex Ratchayothin and few other places.
Recently we have visited both of the original branches of Eat Am Are that are located at Center One Shopping Mall and Century Movie Plaza, close to Victory Monument BTS station.
The prices here are still reasonable even if our favorite combo offers now cost 50-60 THB more than they were few years ago, when the original article was written.
However, all the dishes we’ve tried still tasted really good and the portions remain large, with a wide range of sides for you to choose from: French fries, rice, mashed potatoes, onion rings, Som Tam or salads to go along with the main dish.
Eat Am Are Menu
The menu of Eat Am Are Restaurant includes a variety of steaks, such as chicken steak, BBQ pork ribs, grilled fish steak and many types of pasta.
Appetizers & Side Orders:
- French Fries - 59 THB
- Cheese Toast - 15 THB
- Thai Spicy Salad Som Tam - 45 THB
- Onion Rings - 50 THB
- Mashed Potato - 50 THB
- Spicy Chicken Wings - 99 THB
- Butterfly Prawns - 99 THB
- Pork Loin - 129 THB
- Garlic Pork - 129 THB
- Black Pepper Pork - 129 THB
- Honey Glazed Pork Chop - 159 THB
- Teriyaki Pork - 129 THB
- BBQ Boston Pork - 139 THB
- Honey Glazed Ham Steak - 139 THB
- BBQ Spare Pork Ribs - 199 THB
Every steak is served with cheese toast and one side dish.
Other Pork Dishes:
- Black Pepper Pork Sausage - 119 THB
- Smoked Pork Sausage - 119 THB
- Double Sausages - 179 THB
- Pork Hocks - 330 THB
- Bacon Cheese Grilled Chicken - 149 THB
- Spicy Grilled Chicken - 119 THB
- Crumbed Chicken with Ham Cheese - 139 THB
- Grilled Lemongrass Chicken - 119 THB
- Hawaii Chicken - 119 THB
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken - 119 THB
- Hot Chilli Chicken - 119 THB
- Spicy Bacon Spaghetti - 129 THB
- Spicy Seafood Spaghetti - 149 THB
- Tom Yum Seafood Spaghetti - 149 THB
- Spicy Spaghetti with Smoked Pork Sausage - 139 THB
- Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio - 129 THB
- Carbonara - 149 THB
- Pan Fried Sea Bass - 209 THB
- Crumbed Seafood - 209 THB
- Pan Grilled Dory Fish with Butter - 129 THB
- Fish & Chips - 119 THB
- Fish & Chips + Fried Prawns - 159 THB
- Grilled Salmon / Teriyaki Salmon - 209 THB
- Grilled Dory Fish - 129 THB
- Bacon Cheese Burger - 139 THB
- Double Bacon Cheese Burger - 209 THB
- Fish Burger - 129 THB
- Teriyaki Pork Burger - 139 THB
- Spicy Chicken Burger - 129 THB
- Grilled Beef Loin 200 g - 410 THB
- Rib Eye 250 g - 410 THB
- Strip Loin 250 g - 350 THB
Steak combination offering a good deal for 179 THB as you can choose 2 pieces of meat that come with Cheese Toast and one side dish.
Our favorite Steak combinations cost 189 THB.
They've recently added Steak Combination Supreme to the menu. Now you can also combine dishes of a higher value such as pork ribs to get a better deal than ordering two dishes separately.
Drinks at Eat Am Are are also prices reasonably.
The menu is in Thai and English languages with very informative photos making it easy to order. The only issue you might experience is that the service staff here normally doesn’t speak English so you might need to point on the menu for making sure that your order would be understood correctly. However, the personnel here are really attentive and helpful.
What to eat at Eat Am Are Restaurant?
Caesar Salad - 129 baht.
Thai Style Som Tam - 45 baht.
Combination of Black Pepper Pork and Pork Loin - 189 baht.
Combination of Garlic Pork and Spicy Chicken costs 189 baht.
Combination of Pepper Pork and Boston BBQ Pork costs 179 baht.
Combination of Pepper Pork and Spicy Chicken with Som Tam costs 199 baht.
Combination of Pork Sausage and Ground Beef Steak with Mashed Potatoes costs only 189 baht.
There are usually long queues during lunch and dinner time at Eat Am Are Restaurant so you might need to wait for about 15-20 minutes to get a table at the restaurant.
How to get there
If you would like to visit the original branches of Eat Am Are like we did, you can get there by using of the following transportation options.
Take BTS SkyTrain to Victory Monument Station.
By Public Bus
Take a Public Bus to Victory Monument.
Main bus stops around Victory Monument are used by these public buses:
- Din Daeng Side: 12, 24, 36, 69, 92, 168, 171, 172, 187, 538, 36ก
- Phahon Yothin Side: A2, 8, 26, 27, 28, 29, 34, 38, 39, 54, 59, 63, 74, 77, 97, 108, 157, 166, 204, 502, 503, 509, 510, 522
- Phaya Thai Side: 14, 29, 34, 36, 38, 54, 59, 62, 74, 77, 139, 140, 172, 177, 183, 187, 503, 536, 538, 539, 542
- Ratchawithi Side: 8, 12, 14, 18, 28, 92, 97, 108, 125, 157, 171, 509, 515, 536, 539