If you are wondering is there fast food in Thailand, be sure that you can find McDonald's around the country. McDonald's in Thailand is a great place to get something quick to eat and Thailand McDonald's menu offers Thai specialties that shouldn't be missed when visiting McDonald's in Bangkok or any other city.
In fact, there are more than 250 McDonald's branches nationwide available in various tourist destinations, such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Koh Samui and others, with restaurants usually found in the major department stores.
The last time we’ve visited the restaurant located at the front of The Platinum Fashion Mall in Bangkok In such a busy area, we had to wait for some time to get our order but they managed well. McDonald's restaurant here is big enough so you can easily find a place to sit and eat properly.
Thailand McDonald's Menu
Like all McDonald's, they have some traditional dishes adapted to local tastes so McDonald's menu in Thailand is a bit different from other countries, but the food is good as you would be expecting from McDonald's standard.
As they are very popular in Thailand, various rice dishes have been added to the menu. There is also a hot and spicy sauce served for free.
You can try popular Thai street food, Pad Kaprao Rice, which is rice topped with stir-fried meat and basil. It starts from 65 baht only. There are also some Thai variations such as the samurai burger and some other special dishes. However, prices and menu can vary depending on the location, the promotion and the time of day.
Let's discover Thailand McDonald's menu from rice, burgers, crispy chicken and French fries to popular drinks and desserts.
Thailand McDonald's Rice Menu
In Thailand, there are several local rice dishes on McDonald's menu such as:
- Kaprao Pork Rice: 65 THB
- Kaprao Angus Beef Rice (Stir-fried Australian Angus beef with steamed rice): 129 THB
- Kaprao Crispy Chicken Rice: 65 THB
- Kao Mun Kai Rice (Crispy chicken rice): 69 THB
- Nam Tok Rice with drink: 89 THB
Thailand McDonald's Burgers Menu
There is no doubt that McDonald's, a restaurant that is famous for its burgers, has various burgers on the menu in Thailand and you can choose from beef, fish, chicken, pork. The most popular option here is most probably the McDonald’s Big Mac set menu. The restaurant always offers a good deal of this McDonald's beef burger served with drinks and French fries. Thailand McDonald's burgers menu and prices:
- Hamburger: 35 THB
- Pork Burger: 35 THB
- Big Mac: 129 THB
- Double Big Mac: 179 THB
- Cheeseburger: 75 THB
- Double Cheeseburger: 125 THB
- Deluxe Cheeseburger: 95 THB
- FiletOFish: 95 THB
- Double Filet: 135 THB
- McChicken: 95 THB
- McSpicy Chicken Burger: 95 THB
- Samurai Pork Burger: 95 THB
- Spicy BBQ Chicken: 149 THB
- Triple Beef Cheeseburger Set: 229 THB
- McSpicy Chicken Burger Set: 122 THB
- McChicken Burger Set: 169 THB
- Filet-O-Fish Set: 169 THB
- Cheeseburger Set: 119 THB
- Double Cheeseburger Set: 187 THB
- Samurai Pork Burger Set: 169 THB
- Double Big Mac Set: 191 THB
- Double Big Mac Set: 217 THB
Thailand McDonald's Chicken Menu
Although McDonald's is not a chicken-focused restaurant as in KFC, they still offer many chicken sets for you to eat. In Thailand, the crispy chicken set pair with a drink and French fries is also a popular choice. Thailand McDonald's Chicken menu and prices:
- McFried Chicken: from 111 THB
- McWings (Not spicy): from 95 THB
- Chic Stick (3 Pcs): 79 THB
- Sharing Box McWings x2: from 195 THB
- Chicken McNuggets 12 pcs. and McWings 6 pcs.
- Sharing Box Chick Stick x2: from 195 THB
- Chicken McNuggets 12 pcs. and Chic Stick 8 pcs.
- McFried Chicken and McNugget Set: from 149 THB
- 2 pcs. McFried Chicken, 4 pcs. McNuggets, Medium Fries, and
- McFried Chicken and Chic Stick Set: from 149 THB
- 2 pcs. McFried Chicken, 2 pcs.Chic Stick, Medium Fries, and Coke 16 oz.
- McFried Chicken Family Set 1: from 199 THB
- 3 pcs. McFried Chicken, 2 pcs. McWings no spicy, 4 pcs. McNuggets, and 2 Coke 16 oz.
- McFried Chicken Family Set 2: from 299 THB
- 6 pcs. McFried Chicken, 6 pcs. McNuggets, 2 French Fries Small, and 3 Coke 16 oz.
Thailand McDonald's Drinks and Snacks
In addition to the regular menu, some McDonald's branches in Thailand also have a "Mac Cafe" zone serving drinks as well as desserts. McDonald’s has a variety of desserts that are adored by all genders and ages while also being offered with regular discounts.
Thailand McDonald's Snacks / Desserts
- Chocolate Sundae: 29 THB
- Strawberry Sundae: 29 THB
- McFlurry Oreo: 29 THB
- Corn Pie: 26 THB
- Pineapple Pie: 26 THB
- French Fries (S): 35 THB
- French Fries (M): 68 THB
- French Fries (L): 74 THB
Thailand McDonald's Beverages
- Coke: 52 THB
- Strawberry Fanta: 52 THB
- Sprite: 52 THB
- Coke Zero: 52 THB
- Iced Coffee: 58 THB
- Iced Ovaltine Swiss: 58 THB
- Iced Milky Tea: 58 THB
- Lemon Iced Tea: 58 THB
Thailand McDonald's Fresh Brew
- Fresh Brew Iced Long Black (12 Oz.): 62 THB
- Fresh Brew Iced Latte (12 Oz.): 62 THB
- Fresh Brew Iced Cappuccino (12 Oz.): 62 THB
- Fresh Brew Hot Long Black (8 Oz.): 42 THB
- Fresh Brew Hot Latte (8 Oz.): 52 THB
- Fresh Brew Hot Cappuccino (8 Oz.): 52 THB
Normally, McDonald's restaurants in Thailand are open daily and the opening time of the restaurant is normally set according to opening hours of the department store it is found in, except of Drive-Thru branches that are open 24 hours.
Other Fast Food restaurants in Thailand
In Thailand, you can also find many other famous fast food chains such as Burger King, KFC or Subway.