To request Thailand visa extension, it is necessary to fill in a special application form. Thai visa extension application form is called TM.7 “APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY STAY IN THE KINGDOM”. This form you can get at the immigration office where you will be requesting the extension or you can download the extension form to print and fill it in advance.
Thailand Visa Extension Form
The form can be downloaded here: Thai Visa Extension Application Form PDF.
On the visa extension application form you need to submit the following information:
- Immigration Office Name
- Date/ Month/ Year
- Your title, family name, first name, middle name
- Age in years and the date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport or travel document No., date and place of issue, valid until date
- Type of visa used for your entry into Thailand
- Type of transportation and the destination from where you came
- Port of arrival and the date of your entry into Thailand
- Arrival/Departure Card TM.6 No.
- Number of requested days
- Reason(s) for extension
- Address in Thailand
- Applicant signature or right thumb print
- Photograph 4 x 6 cm
Visa Extension Documents
The form must be completed in its entirety, obviously in English and presented to the immigration officer personally with other required documents. Full list of required documents for visa extension can be found here: Thai Visa Extension.