Thailand visa for Kazakhstan citizens can be acquired with no difficulties, as if you're a citizen of Kazakhstan and your visit in Thailand will be no longer than 15 days, you can get a Thailand Visa on Arrival at the time of your arrival to Thailand. This type of Thailand Visa can be applied for and received right at the airport in Thailand.
Thailand Visa Fee for Kazakhstan Citizen
Thailand Visa on Arrival fee for Kazakhstan citizens is 2000 THB. Visa on Arrival fee must be paid in cash and only local currency (Thai baht) is accepted for the payment. There are plenty of currency exchange booths at the airport for you to exchange your currency to Thai baht there.
Travel SMART! Get Thailand SIM Card with unlimited Internet much cheaper here: [SALE] SIM Card for Thailand (Airport Pick Up)
Thailand Visa Free for Kazakhstan 2023/2024
Visa on Arrival requirement was temporarily removed for Kazakhstan who can enter Thailand without the need to apply for Visa on Arrival from 25 September 2023 to 29 February 2024.
Thailand Visa on Arrival Requirements
When applying for Thailand Visa on Arrival, Kazakhstan citizens must provide these documents:
- Passport issued by the Republic of Kazakhstan that must be valid for at least 30 days from the arrival date.
- A ticket for your journey from Thailand within 15 days from the arrival date. Flights from Kazakhstan to Thailand can be booked here: Cheap Flights from Kazakhstan to Thailand.
- Booking confirmation of hotel in Thailand. If you haven’t booked your accommodation yet, book your hotel on Booking.com or Agoda.
- One passport size (4 x 6 cm) photo.
- Visa on Arrival application form that needs to be filled in English.
- Thailand Visa on Arrival fee is 2000 THB.
- Thailand Arrival Card (currently needed only when arriving by land or by sea).
- A proof that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB per person and 20,000 THB per family for your stay in Thailand. Cash can be presented in any currency.
Where can you get Thailand Visa on Arrival?
Kazakhstan citizens can get Visa on Arrival at all Thailand international airports:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok - Visa at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Don Mueang Airport, Bangkok - Visa at Bangkok Don Mueang Airport (DMK)
- Chiangmai International Airport, Chiang Mai - Visa at Chiang Mai Airport (CNX)
- Phuket International Airport, Phuket - Visa at Phuket Airport (HKT)
- Krabi International Airport, Krabi - Visa at Krabi Airport (KBV)
- U Tapao Airport, Rayong (Pattaya)
- Samui Airport, Surat Thani (Koh Samui)
- Sukhothai International Airport, Tak Immigration Checkpoint (Sukhothai)
- Chiangrai Airport, Chiang Rai
- Surat Thani Airport, Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Phangan)
- Hua Hin Airport, Hua Hin
- Trang Airport, Trang (Koh Chang)
- Hatyai International Airport, Songkhla
Full list of Immigration checkpoints issuing Visa on Arrival for the citizens of Kazakhstan can be found here: Points where you can get Thailand Visa on Arrival.
E-Visa on Arrival Thailand
There is Thailand E-Visa on Arrival online application system that is supposed to simplify and speedup the process of application for Thailand Visa on Arrival. This way of application is available for Kazakhstan citizens at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and three other international airports. More info about the online application system can be found here: E-Visa on Arrival Thailand (E-VoA).
Detailed information about how to how to apply for E-Visa on Arrival Thailand and how to fill in E-Visa on Arrival application form correctly can be found here: Thailand E-Visa on Arrival Application.
There's also another Thailand E-Visa on Arrival system that can be used as an alternative. More info about it: Thailand eVisa on Arrival (eVOA) by VFS Global.
Other types of Thailand Visa for Kazakhstan Citizen
If you're a citizen of Kazakhstan and planning to visit Thailand for more than 15 days, Visa on Arrival will not be suitable for you. You should get a Thailand Visa in advance instead.
In such a case you can get Thailand Single Entry Visa or Thailand Multiple Entry Visa from Thai Embassy in Astana (more info: http://www.thaiembassy.org/astana/). Thailand visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan can also be issued by Thai Embassies and Thai Consulates in countries, such as Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, etc.
Check our Frequently Asked Questions about Thailand Visa on Arrival and ask your own question if it's not answered there yet.