New Year is one of the most fascinating times in Thailand. If you haven't decided on where to celebrate New Year's Eve 2023, check out this updated list of the best Bangkok hotels for celebrating the New Year's Eve in Bangkok this year.
For the perfect end of the year, for the wishful New Year's Day, many hotels organize various events to entertain you with special atmosphere and delicious dishes.
1. SO/ Bangkok
In a city where anything is possible, SO/ Bangkok hotel is everything to everyone, whether you’re in Bangkok for business or leisure, party or spa, or a little bit of everything.
Party: SO Pool Party: New Year Countdown
SO/ Bangkok partners up with Belvedere Vodka for the final 2022 series of the legendary monthly SO Pool Party. Dance away to 9 hours of exhilarating beats from a line-up of the hottest DJs in town spinning techno, house and hip hop from the Pool Deck and the Solarium stage. Ring in the New Year in style with Bangkok’s coolest party set when the clock strikes midnight.
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 16:00-01:00
Venue: The Water Club, 10th Floor
- 680++ THB Entry ticket with one drink voucher
- 10,450++ THB for Exclusive Package including private VIP table for 5 persons max / 1 bottle of Belvedere, Tanqueray or Johnnie Walker Black Label / 6 mixers / 2 bottles of Belleville Brut Sparkling / 5 entrance tickets / 5 drink vouchers
- 19,541++ THB for Top-Tier Package including private VIP table for 5 persons max / 1 bottle of Belvedere Magnum / 10 mixers / 2 bottles of Belleville Brut Sparkling / 5 entrance tickets / 5 drink vouchers
Party: New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet
Bid 2022 adieu over a splendid feast and raise a toast to the finer things of life at Red Oven – from artisanal cheese, seafood on ice, shucked oysters to live stations featuring roast beef, lamb Wellington, grilled lobsters, Japanese BBQ, Wagyu don and sushi, Chinese Dragon station, decadent dessert station and so much more.
It’s sugar, spice and everything nice at our playhouse with festive cupcake baking activities to keep our little VIPs entertained through the evening. Dinner includes coffee, tea and a glass of Champagne.
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 18:00-24:00
Venue: Red Oven, 7th Floor
- 2,800++ THB with coffee, tea and 1 glass of Champagne
- 1,500++ THB for Beverage Package including free flow of cocktails, beers, selections of red, white and sparkling wine plus juice, soft drinks and water
- 2,900++ THB for Exclusive Beverage Package including free flow of champagne, cocktails, beers, selections of red, white and sparkling wine plus juice, soft drinks and water
Party: New Year’s Countdown at HI-SO
Ring in the new year on a truly high note as the skies light up with spectacular fireworks around you. Dine, drink and clink glasses alfresco under the stars and enjoy live renditions of Thai 80s and 90s classics from the Cassette Sky Bar to keep you merry all night.
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 18:00-02:00
Venue: HI-SO Rooftop Bar, 29th Floor
- 4,500++ THB for two persons including one bottle of sparkling wine and food platter for two
- Additional 8,500++ THB for four persons including two bottles of sparkling wine and food platter for four
- Additional 22,000++ THB for 10 persons including a bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold Label, 10 mixers, two bottles of sparkling wine and food platter for 10
2. Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
Among the many bars in Bangkok Riverside, Longtail by The River at Anantara Riverside Bangkok offers the perfect setting for a casual drink or a romantic. As fireworks light up the sky over the Chao Phraya River, tuck into a sumptuous meal on the enchanting riverbank to send off 2022 in style, whilst enjoying uninterrupted time with those you hold dear – all wrapped up in the warm hospitality and inspiring surroundings.
Party: New Year's Eve by The River
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 20:00-24:00
Venue: Longtail by The River
Price: 4,999 THB per person including Thai bar snack and 4-hours of free flow selected drink.
Early Bird Offer: Get special discount 10% from regular packages for all pre-paid bookings within 10 December 2022.
3. Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
A minute’s walk from Ratchadamri Skytrain Station, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel is a touch of Thai luxury in the city. Dress to impress as glitz and glamour will reign supreme as you step inside our magnificent main ballroom. With the strum of a string band in the air, the festivities will unfold in a grand, old-world style with thrilling live performances and a five-course dinner paired with wines specially selected for the occasion.
Party: The Grand New Year's Eve Ball
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 19:30-23:00
Price: 8,500 ++ THB per person, including wine pairings and a privileged access to the hotel’s rooftop pop-up bar overlooking the golf course.
4. Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok
Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok in Siam is a short distance from the area's top historic and cultural attractions as well as vibrant nightlife, fine dining and shopping at Platinum Mall, Central World and Siam Paragon. The hotel is offering "Bubbles & Street Food Feast" Dinner Buffet letting you celebrate a memorable New Year's Eve. You can explore the eclectic flavors of Bangkok the world's famous street foods and discover a variety of Thai and international live cooking stations for your unforgettable festive journey.
In the evening, you can also choose to stay at the newly renovated accommodations with bright and earthy tones, plush bedding, marble bathrooms, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and mesmerizing views of the city. Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok hotel provides everything you need for an exceptional stay in Thailand.
Party: Bubbles & Street Food Feast
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 18.00-22.00
Venue: MoMo Café
Price: 1,890 THB per person
Early Bird Offer: Get a 20% discount at 1,512 THB per person when purchasing by 25th December 2022.
5. Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20
Conveniently located in central Bangkok, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 offers modern and contemporary rooms. The hotel is offering affordable New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner letting you celebrate a memorable New Year's Eve. Menu highlights include baked whole red snapper and Thai herbs, roasted lamb leg, fresh sashimi bar, seafood on ice and oyster shooters, grilled BBQ station, prime ribs, pork chops, Australian beef strip loin, international delights and selection of delectable sweets.
Party: Carnival Masquerade Countdown Party
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 17.00–01.00
Venue: Sky on 20
Price: 1,499 THB per person including 2 Drinks from Festive drinks list
Early Bird Offer: THB 1,250 Net per person
- 4,999 THB for 2 persons including 4 glasses of Festive drinks list and 1 Bottle of Prosecco
- 9,999 THB for 2 person including 4 glass of festive drinks list and 1 bottle of Champagne
- 14,999 THB for 4 persons including 8 glasses of festive drinks list, 1 bottle of Champagne, 1 Premium spirit (Gin, Rum, Vodka, Tequila or Whiskey) with 8 mixer
Party: New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner at Food Exchange
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 18.30-22.30
Venue: Food Exchange
Price: 2,023 THB per person including buffet and 1 glass of Sparkling wine
Early Bird Offer: 2,000 THB per person
6. Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok
Set along the Chao Phraya River, Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok is a 3-minute walk from Saphan Taksin Skytrain station. Raise a glass to 2023 and ring in the New Year in style. Mark the beginning of 2023 with a night of revelry in an exciting theme of “Glitz & Glam” where everything will be transformed into a glam space with beauty, sparkles and extravagance for everyone to be entertained. The wonderful night truly matches the hype with an extravaganza buffet spread, spectacular shows, raffle draws, live band, and breathtaking fireworks displays over the Chao Phraya River.
Party: Poolside New Year's Eve Gala Dinner
Date/Time: 31 December 2022
- Adult 16,000 THB per person
- Child 8,000 THB per person
7. Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park is located in central Bangkok within an easy reach of the city's attractions. The hotel is offering New Year’s Eve cerebrations in various hot spots of the hotel.
Party: New Year Eve Dinner Buffet at Goji
It’s the last night of the year, so celebrate in style with a fantastic buffet dinner at Goji Kitchen + Bar! The bountiful buffet will feature a wide range of grilled seafood, five types of oyster, Western highlights, Japanese beef, delicious desserts and much more.
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 17.30-22.00
Venue: Goji Kitchen + Bar
- 3,500 THB per person
- Additional 1,750 THB per person for a free-flow beverage package.
Party: New Year’s Eve Course Dinner at Akira Back
Raise your New Year’s Eve dinner to new heights at Akira Back. Invite your loved one for an extravagant five-course festive set menu at 37th floor fine-dining destination, including Kimme Dai, Maine lobster, Atlantic turbot, A5 Japanese beef and a signature dessert.
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 17.30 - 23.00 (Two seating times are available: 17.30 - 20.15 and 20.30 - 22.30)
Venue: Akira Back
- 5,000 THB person for the five-course set menu
- Additional 2,200 THB per person for wine pairing
Party: Neon Tokyo Countdown Party at ABar Rooftop
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style at ABar Rooftop, our chic alfresco lounge on the 38th floor, overlooking the sparkling Bangkok skyline. Enjoy amazing entertainment, light bites, premium drinks and stunning city views, then dance the night away to a live DJ spinning upbeat tunes. What a wonderful way to start 2023!
Date/Time: 31 December 2022, from 21.00 – Till late
Venue: ABar Rooftop
Price: 5,000 THB per person, including free-flow beverage package
8. The Siam Hotel
The Siam Hotel is a luxury boutique 5-star hotel set on the Chao Phraya River in the historical district of Bangkok. On arrival, make your way through oh-so-instagram-able atrium and head down to the riverside lawn where live cooking stations await with some pre-dinner delicacies and drinks. Your choice of riverside sit-down experiential dinner awaits: the pier offers a stunning over-the-water, clear-skies-above experience simply not available elsewhere in Bangkok. Alternatively, immerse yourself in the rustic ambience of the century-old heritage Thai houses of Chon Thai restaurant. Either option, your last dining experience of 2022 is certain to be a memorable one. With delectable dessert enjoyed, there’s plenty of time to head out on the town to welcome 2023.
Party: New Year's Eve Dinner
Date/Time: 31 December 2022 from 19:00–01:00
- The Siam Pier 9,500++ THB per person
- Chon Restaurant 8,500++ THB per person
9. The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel is a 5-star hotel located right on the Chao Phraya River. The hotel will hold Dining New Year's Eve Gala Dinner Buffet where you can celebrate and send of the last evening of the year in a festive atmosphere, together with our 5-star service.
Party: New Year's Eve Dinner
Date/Time: 31 December 2022
- River Café and Terrace Gala Dinner Buffet (indoor) 20,800 THB per person
- River Café and Terrace Gala Dinner Buffet (outdoor) 21,900 THB per person
- The Peninsula Lawn Gala Dinner Buffet 21,900 THB per person
- Thiptara Eight-course Thai Set Menu 14,900 THB per person
- Lobby Terrace Six-course Western Set Menu 23,200 THB per person
- Mei Jiang Eight-course Cantonese Plant-Based set menu 16,888 THB per person
Beverage Package (available at all venues):
- Silver Tier - Free Flow Soft Drinks 650 THB per person
- Gold Tier - Free Flow Local Beers and House Wines 3,290 THB per person
- Diamond Tier - Free Flow Champagne and Premium Wines 4,890 THB per person
Other Bangkok Hotels for New Year's Eve Celebration
Here are some of the best Bangkok hotels to add to your wish list and stay on the New Year's Eve in Bangkok for having a good time with family and friends.