New Year is one of the most fascinating times in Thailand. If you haven't decided on where to celebrate New Year's Eve 2021, check out this update list of the best Bangkok hotels for celebrating the New Year's Eve in Bangkok this year.
For the perfect end of the year, for the wishful New Year's Day, many hotels organize various events to entertain you with delicious dishes.
1. Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20
Conveniently located in central Bangkok, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 offers modern and contemporary rooms. The hotel is offering affordable New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner letting you celebrate a memorable New Year's Eve. Menu highlights include baked whole red snapper and Thai herbs, roasted lamb leg, fresh sashimi bar, seafood on ice and oyster shooters, grilled BBQ station, prime ribs, pork chops, Australian beef strip loin, international delights and selection of delectable sweets.
Party: New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner at Food Exchange
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 18.30-22.30
Price: Adult 1,200 999 THB per person including soft drink coffee and tea
2. JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok is a 5-star accommodation, situated on the fashionable Sukhumvit Road. The hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Ploenchit and Nana BTS Skytrain stations where you can reward yourself with a memorable New Year’s Eve dinner buffet with soft drinks at JW Cafe. Menu highlights include poached lobster, Lobster cocktail, Alaskan king crab, Snow crab, Poached Fresh River prawns, Freshly shucked Fresh 5 oysters, Lobster bisque soup, Roast US Turkey, Roasted beef prime rib, Roasted Australia lamb leg, Pan seared Foie gras, Live Temaki Station, Wagyu beef noodle, Deep fried snow fish with ma - kwaen New Year pastry and desserts.
Party: New Year's Eve Dinner at JW Cafe
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 18:00 - 23:00
Price: Adult 2,825 2,055 THB per person
3. Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok
Set along the Chao Phraya River, Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok is a 3-minute walk from Saphan Taksin Skytrain station. 2021 here will be celebrated in style with the Masked Parade Gala Night at the riverfront poolside. The New Year’s Eve is nothing less than a spectacular extravaganza of international buffet with prime seafood selections, entertainment, raffle draws, all-night dancing and magnificent fireworks display over the River of Kings.
Party: Poolside New Year's Eve Gala Dinner Buffet
Date/Time: 31 December 2020 from 18:00 - 23:00
Price: Adult 8,900 7,965 THB per person
4. Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park is located in central Bangkok within an easy reach of the city's attractions. The hotel is offering New Year’s Eve cerebrations in various hot spots of the hotel.
Party: New Year Eve Dinner Buffet at Goji
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 18:00 - 22.30
Venue: Goji Kitchen + Bar
Food: International Buffet with Seafood and Festive items, Drinking water, coffee and tea
Highlight: Premium dishes including five types of oyster, prime rib of beef, and more, plus authentic Thai street food treats and optional free-flow drinks!
- Adult - 2,849 THB per person
- 1,516 THB per person for Free flow beverages
- 2,942 THB per person Free flow Champagne
Party: New Year’s Eve Course Dinner at Akira Back
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 17:30-23:00 (The Course has 2 rounds: 1st 17:30-20:00 and 2nd 20:30-23:00)
Venue: Akira Back
Food: 5-course set menu and free-flow Champagne
Highlight: crafted an incredible five-course set menu that features some of the world’s finest ingredients and unique fusion flavors.
Price: Adult - 4,591 THB per person
Party: Year End Party at ABar Rooftop
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 20.00-late
Venue: ABar Rooftop
Entertainment: top DJs, amazing entertainment.
Highlight: Wave goodbye to 2020 and welcome the New Year in style with the spectacular year-end countdown party! light bites and fine drinks. Soak up panoramic views of the city
Price: Adult - 940 THB per person, including a glass of Champagne
5. Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
Overlooking the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Hotel is a 3-minute walk from the nearest ferry stop. There is no better way to ring-in the New Year than at the Riverside Terrace under the stars on the banks of the majestic river. The evening starts at 19:30 with welcome cocktails in The Authors’ Lounge and continues with a gala dinner and fantastic entertainment by renowned artists such as Thailand’s Diva Nantida Kaewbuasai, all-time favorite Jennifer Kim, celebrated Koh Mr. Saxman, and award-winning Kittinan. Highlights will include a splendid buffet spread with international and Thai delicacies. The hotel will ring-in 2021 with a customary countdown with spectacular fireworks display.
Party: New Year’s Eve celebration at Riverside Terrace
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 19:00-midnight
Price: Gala Buffet Dinner
- Adult 25,000 THB per person
- Child between 6-12 years old 14,000 THB per person
6. The Siam Hotel
The Siam Hotel is a luxury boutique 5-star hotel set on the Chao Phraya River in the historical district of Bangkok. On arrival, make your way through oh-so-instagram-able atrium and head down to the riverside lawn where live cooking stations await with some pre-dinner delicacies and drinks. Your choice of riverside sit-down experiential dinner awaits: the pier offers a stunning over-the-water, clear-skies-above experience simply not available elsewhere in Bangkok. Alternatively, immerse yourself in the rustic ambience of the century-old heritage Thai houses of Chon Thai restaurant. Either option, your last dining experience of 2020 is certain to be a memorable one. With delectable dessert enjoyed, there’s plenty of time to head out on the town to welcome 2021.
Party: New Year's Eve Dinner
Date/Time: 31 December 2020 from 19:00 – 22:00
Seating on The Pier
- 8,500++ THB per person, including unlimited selected alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- 6,500++ THB per person, including unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
Seating under Chon
- 7,000++ THB per person, including unlimited selected alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- 5,000++ THB per person, including unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
7. The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel
The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel is a 5-star hotel located right on the Chao Phraya River. The hotel will hold Dining New Year's Eve: One Night in Havana where you can celebrate and send of the last evening of the year in a setting and an ambience of Havana.
Party: New Year's Eve: One Night in Havana
Date/Time: 31 December 2019, from 19:00 onwards
- River Cafe & Terrace Gala Dinner Buffet (indoor) 15,900 THB per person (including free flow of sparkling wine, house wine, local beer and soft drink)
- River Cafe & Terrace Gala Dinner Buffet (outdoor) 16,500 THB per person (food only)
- The Peninsula Lawn Gala Dinner Buffet 16,500 THB per person (food only)
- Children between six and 12 years old receive a 50% discount and children under six years old dine with compliments.
8. Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
A minute’s walk from Ratchadamri Skytrain Station, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel is a touch of Thai luxury in the city. Ring in the New Year with an indulgent dinner buffet in the tropical open-air garden courtyard setting. You can enjoy free-flowing Champagne to accompany heavenly gourmet fare and kick off 2021 on a high note as well as share memories of the past year with your beloved ones at our award-wining restaurants.
Party: New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 18:00-22:00
Venue: Spice Market and Aqua Bar
- 3,500 ++ THB per person, including free-flowing Champagne, cocktails, beer and house beverages
- 2,800 ++ THB per person, including free-flowing non-alcohol beverages
- 1,250 ++ THB per child between 6- 12, including soft beverages and Kids' Club access
Date/Time: 31 December 2020, from 22:00-03:00
Party: Party like you just turned 21!
- Beverage Package 2,021++ THB per person including free flow beer and selected wines and spirits
- Celebration Table minimum spend of 10,000++ THB (maximum 6 people per table)
- Guest dining in parichart court, biscotti or shintaro on 31st only
- Festive set menus are available in Madison, Shintaro, Biscotti pay 1,200++ THB for the beverage package
Other Bangkok Hotels for New Year's Eve Celebration
Here are some of the best Bangkok hotels to add to your wish list and stay on the New Year's Eve in Bangkok for having a good time with family and friends.