Hop on hop off service is one of the most convenient ways for exploring main tourist attractions in large cities. When it comes to hop on hop off services, Bangkok has something really special to offer. Hop on Hop off Bangkok experience is more than just taking a bus, as you can also hop on hop off Chao Phraya River boat, canal boat or even Tuk-Tuk.
Bangkok Hop on Hop off Bus
Siam Hop is the new Hop on Hop off bus in Bangkok which has the most extensive routes in Bangkok. Siam Hop buses run on 4 routes, allowing passengers to plan traveling around Bangkok easily, fast and safe. All buses are air-conditioned with free Wi-Fi service and charging system for smartphones.
Siam Hop Routes:
- HOP Heritage – the route that is suitable for exploring the area around Rattanakosin Island and the main historical places of Bangkok such as the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, Chinatown and others.
- HOP CBD - the route offering to experience the city life of Bangkok in Central Business District.
- HOP Entertainment - the route offering to experience the definition of entertainment in Bangkok with a fun.
- HOP Shopping - the route offering to experience enjoyment of endless shopping in popular malls, department stores, unique restaurants and cafes on Sukhumvit Road.
Siam Hop offers 3 travel packages to choose from:
- 1-day pass 799 baht
- 2-day pass 1,300 baht
- 3-day pass 1,700 baht
You can get much better deal for Siam Hop when booking online here: [SALE] Siam Hop tickets.
Bangkok Hop on Hop off Boat
Bangkok Hop on Hop off Boat is a Chao Phraya Tourist Boat flying a blue flag. The service is running from Phra Arthit Pier to Sathorn Pier and during late afternoon hours (16:30 – 18:30) is extended all the way to Asiatique The Riverfront.
Bangkok Hop on Hop off Boat route connects touristy district of Khao San Road with Thonburi Railway Station, Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Flower Market, Chinatown, Longh 1919, ICONSIAM, BTS SkyTrain Saphan Taksin station and Asiatique the Riverfront.
Bangkok Hop on Hop off Boat is one of the best ways to explore Bangkok’s attractions along the Chao Phraya River as you can not only travel between city’s top attractions conveniently but also enjoy Bangkok views from the river.
Chao Phraya River Hop on Hop off Boat one day pass can be booked online here: Chao Phraya River Hop on Hop off Boat.
Bangkok Hop on Hop off Tuk Tuk
Hop on Hop off Tuk Tuk service is an experience that makes hop on hop off experience in Bangkok so special. When choosing this unique, fun and flexible hop on hop off tour, you can travel around Bangkok’s Old Town area in a Tuk Tuk – Thailand's traditional three-wheeled motorized vehicle.
Taking a Tuk Tuk might be one of the most convenient ways for traveling around the city as it can easily take you to all the top attractions such as the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Khao San Road, Chinatown, and others. By using the hop on hop off service you can get a hassle free experience of traveling around Bangkok by Tuk Tuk without being ripped off as getting a fair price on the street for a Tuk Tuk ride can be quite a challenge.
For the best Hop on Hop off experience in Bangkok, choose Hop on Hop off combo pack consisting of Tuk Tuk & Tourist Boat on Chao Phraya River. You will be able to explore the Rattanakosin Island area (Bangkok’s Old Town) on Tuk Tuk and experience the scenery from both sides of Chao Phraya River while visiting a number of tourist attractions scattered along the river.
Bangkok Canal Hop on Hop off Boat
Khlong Saen Saeb Boat is one of public transport services in Bangkok operating along the canal named “Khlong Saen Saeb”. This boat service is one of the best ways to travel around Bangkok and to discover the city from a different angle. Khlong Saen Saeb Boat is a real regular basic transportation for locals in daily life and is used by more than 60,000 passengers per day. Part of this 18 km long canal route is used not only for public boats but also for Bangkok Canal Hop on Hop off Boat service.
Bangkok Canal Hop on Hop off Boat service has 7 stops along the canal:
- Pratunam Pier (Pratunam Market, Palladium Night Market, Talad Neon Night Market, CentralWorld)
- Hua Chang Bridge Pier (Siam Square, Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, MBK Center, Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC), Jim Thompson's House, Madame Tussauds)
- Charoenphol Bridge Pier
- Bobae Pier (Bobae Market is the biggest clothing wholesale market in Thailand)
- Phanfa Bridge Pier (Wat Saket (Temple of the Golden Mount), Democracy Monument)
- Klong Banglumphu Pier (Khao San Road, the Grand Palace)
- Phra Sumen Fort Pier (Phra Sumen Fort)
Bangkok Canal Hop on Hop off Boat leaves every 20 minutes, operating daily from 10:00 to 18:00. Passengers can hop on and off at any pier within the operating hours.
One day pass for Bangkok Canal Hop on Hop off Boat costs 200 THB per person. Children under 130 cm in height and people with disabilities can use the service for free.