Super Rich Thailand branches offer some of the best currency exchange rates in Bangkok. You'll need cash on your trip to Thailand quite often, so getting local currency (Thai baht - THB) from ATM or currency exchange will be needed. Check where to find current Super Rich exchange rates and compare Super Rich Green vs Orange.
There are two Super Rich Thailand companies in Bangkok - SuperRich Thailand (Super Rich Green) and SuperRich (Super Rich Orange). Usually the currency exchange rates offered by both Super Rich companies tend to be similar or close to that.
Super Rich Thailand Branches
Super Rich Thailand branches are scattered all around Bangkok. You can find them at the main airport of the city, inside popular shopping malls and in a number of public transport stations.
SuperRich Thailand - Super Rich Green
SuperRich Thailand currency exchange branches are the green ones. Currently there are 14 branches of SuperRich Thailand around Bangkok.
You can find SuperRich Thailand currency exchange booths in these Bangkok locations:
- Headquarter Rajdamri 1 (45 Rajdamri 1 Rajdamri Rd.)
- Vibhavadi 22 (18/4 Vibhavadi 22 Vibhavadi - Rangsit Rd.)
- The Mall Thaphra (3rd floor, Opposite LH Bank - Tisco Bank)
- Central Plaza Rama 2 (G Floor, Opposite Office Mate)
- Gaysorn Centre 2nd floor (Chitlom BTS Skywalk)
- The Platinum Fashion Mall (The front of Platinum Mall , Zone 2)
- MBK Center (3rd floor, National Stadium BTS Skywalk)
- Central World (1st floor, Opposite Bangkok Bank)
- Central Ramindra (3rd floor, Opposite Amazon)
- Central Ladprao (2nd Floor, Banking Zone, near Aeon)
- Central Plaza Westgate Shopping Mall (3rd Floor, Opposite TTB Bank)
- Central Rama 3 (4th Floor, Opposite Bangkok Bank)
- Paradise Park Shopping Centre (2nd Floor, Money Park)
- Central Westville (1st Floor, Zone Outdoor)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (B Floor, Airport Rail Link Suvarnabhumi Station) CLOSED!
- Emporium Shopping Centre (B1 Floor, Glass elevator zone) CLOSED!
For current information check the Website of Super Rich Thailand (Green).
SuperRich 1965 - Super Rich Orange
SuperRich currency exchange branches are orange ones. Currently there are 28 branches of SuperRich and SuperRich Turtle (branches in BTS network) around Bangkok.
You can find SuperRich currency exchange booths in these Bangkok locations:
- Head Office Rajdamri (67,69 Ratchadamri Road)
- CentralWorld (4th floor Bank Zone)
- Viphawadi 22 (18-34 Soi Thonglor Chom Phon Road)
- Silom (491/5-491/7 Silom Road)
- ICONSIAM (4th floor ICON TECH Zone)
- ICS (168 room K201/2 Klong Tonsal)
- Riverside Plaza (2nd Floor)
- Big C Ratchadamri (2nd Floor, near skywalk)
- The Market Bangkok (G floor, near escalator)
- Seacon Bangkae (3rd floor, Bank Zone)
- Seacon Square Srinakarin (G floor)
- MBK Center (2nd Floor)
- Bangkok Hospital (Wattanosoth Building,1st Floor)
- The Mall Ngamwongwan (5th floor, Bank Zone)
- Central Plaza Ladprao (1st floor)
- Central Embassy (2nd floor)
- Central Festival EastVille (3rd floor)
- Central Bangna (4th floor)
- MRT Metro Sukhumvit Station
- MRT Metro Phra Ram 9 Station
- MRT Metro Chatuchak Park Station
- Airport Rail Link Phaya Thai Station (between access to BTS Phaya Thai)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (B Floor, Airport Rail Link Suvarnabhumi Station)
- BTS SkyTrain Asok Station (SuperRich Turtle)
- BTS SkyTrain Chit Lom Station (SuperRich Turtle)
- BTS SkyTrain Phrom Phong Station (SuperRich Turtle)
- BTS SkyTrain Siam Station (SuperRich Turtle)
- BTS SkyTrain National Stadium Station (SuperRich Turtle)
For current information check the Website of Super Rich Thailand (Orange).
Super Rich Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
If you'll be arriving at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, you can find a number of currency exchange booths offering good exchange rates. They can be found on the underground floor (B Floor) of Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, next to the Airport Rail Link Suvarnabhumi Station. While SuperRich Thailand (Green) is already closed, SuperRich (Orange) is still offering some of the best currency exchange rates at the airport.
Read more: Super Rich Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Super Rich at Sukhumvit around Asok and Phrom Phong
You will see plenty of banks while walking on Sukhumvit Rd. around Asok and Phrom Phong area. You just need to step few meters aside from the main street and you will find Super Rich currency exchange booths and will get the best currency exchange deals in Sukhumvit area.
Check where to find Super Rich at Sukhumvit, around Asok and Phrom Phong areas: Best Currency Exchange Rates around Sukhumvit, Asok.
Opening Hours of Super Rich Thailand
Opening hours of each Super Rich Thailand booth depends on exact locations. For opening hours of every Super Rich Thailand branch check Super Rich websites.
Longest opening hours are at Suvarnabhumi Airport - SuperRich Orange branch is open from 05:30 to 23:30.
Commissions of Super Rich Thailand
All Super Rich Thailand currency exchange booths don’t charge any commissions or fees.
Better rates are usually offered for larger notes.
Documents Required for Foreign Exchange
Like everywhere in Thailand, you need to present your passport when exchanging currency.
Super Rich Thailand Exchange Rates
Super Rich Thailand always offer better currency exchange rates than these at Thai banks. The biggest gap between the rates is at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
In central Bangkok the difference between currency exchange rates isn't that significant but it's still worth to find one of Super Rich Thailand branches and exchange your cash there.
Current Thai Baht Rates
Currency exchange rates are dynamic and can change at any minute. The best way to see how good currency exchange rates are is to compare them with market rates.
Current Thai baht exchange to US dollars, Euro and other currencies market rates (approximate):
Current Super Rich Exchange Rate
Current currency exchange rates at Super Rich Thailand (Green) can be found here: Current Exchange Rates at SuperRich Thailand (Green).
Current currency exchange rates at Super Rich (Orange) can be found here: Current Exchange Rates at SuperRich (Orange).
The rates might slightly differ at different branches of the same company. For current rates at the chosen SuperRich Thailand branch in Bangkok, choose the location from the dropdown list.
For more useful information about traveling to Thai capital check here: Bangkok Travel Guide.
You should also check: