You'll need cash on your trip to Thailand quite often, as it's still preferred payment option here. Only local currency (Thai baht - THB) is accepted in Thailand, so you'll need to get some local cash from ATM or currency exchange. If you'll be visiting Bangkok, you should find one of Super Rich Thailand currency exchange booths as they usually offer the best currency exchange rates in Bangkok.
There are two Super Rich Thailand companies in Bangkok - SuperRich Thailand (Super Rich Green) and SuperRich (Super Rich Orange). Usually the currency exchange rates offered by both Super Rich companies tend to be similar or close to that.
Where to Find Super Rich Thailand
Super Rich Thailand currency exchange booths are scattered all around Bangkok. You can find them at the main airport of the city, inside popular shopping malls and in a number of public transport stations.
Find the nearest to you Super Rich Thailand currency exchange booth in Bangkok on the map below. On the map of Super Rich Thailand booths you will also find the address and opening hours of each currency exchange booth.
Super Rich Thailand Booths
SuperRich Thailand currency exhange booths are green ones. Currently there are 15 branches of SuperRich Thailand around Bangkok.
You can find SuperRich Thailand currency exchange booths in these Bangkok locations:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (B Floor, Airport Rail Link Suvarnabhumi Station) CLOSED!
- Headquarter Rajdamri 1 (45 Rajdamri 1 Rajdamri Rd.)
- Vibhavadi 22 (18/4 Vibhavadi 22 Vibhavadi - Rangsit Rd.)
- Central Plaza Westgate Shopping Mall (3rd Floor)
- Emporium Shopping Centre (B1 Floor, Glass elevator zone)
- The Market Bangkok (2nd Floor, M2 Zone)
- Future Park (B Floor, Central Zone)
- Central Plaza Rama 2 (G Floor, Opposite Office Mate)
- Jewelry Trade Center (G Floor)
- Siam Paragon Shopping Centre (3rd Floor, North Zone)
- CentralPlaza Grand Rama 9 (5th Floor, Banking Zone)
- The Platinum Fashion Mall (The front of Platinum Mall , Zone 2)
- Paradise Park Shopping Centre (2nd Floor, Money Park)
- CentralPlaza Pinklao (4th Floor)
- Mega Bangna (1st Floor, Mega Banking)
- The Promenade (2nd Floor, Gate B, next to KUB KAO KUB PLA restaurant)
All SuperRich Thailand currency exchange booths are marked with green pointers on the map above.
For current information check the Website of Super Rich Thailand (Green).
SuperRich currency exchange booths are orange ones. Currently there are 40 booths of SuperRich around Bangkok.
You can find SuperRich currency exchange booths in these Bangkok locations:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (B Floor, Airport Rail Link Suvarnabhumi Station)
- Head Office Rajdamri (67,69 Ratchadamri Road)
- Viphawadi 22 (18-34 Soi Thonglor Chom Phon Road)
- Silom (491/5-491/7 Silom Road)
- Silom Complex (Trade Center, 3rd Floor)
- Big C Rajdamri (G Floor)
- Gaysorn Tower (B Floor)
- Pantip Pratunam (1st Floor)
- MBK Center (2nd Floor and 4th Floor)
- The Crystal SB Ratchapruek (2nd Floor)
- Piyavate Hospital
- Bangkok Hospital (Wattanosoth Building,1st Floor)
- The Mall Bangkapi (2nd Floor)
- The Mall Bangkae (3rd Floor)
- Thanya Park (2nd Floor, Building B)
- Seacon Square Shopping Center (G floor)
- Prime Hotel Central Station (1 Floor)
- Station One Yaorawat (1st floor)
- Sampeng Square (3rd floor)
- G Tower Building (G Floor)
- Interchange 21 Building (G floor)
- CentralWorld (4th floor Bank Zone)
- Central Plaza Ladprao (B floor)
- Central Embassy (2nd floor)
- Central Festival EastVille (3rd floor and 2nd floor)
- CentralPlaza Bangna (1st floor)
- Esplanade Ngamwongwan (1 floor near Seefah restaurant)
- Lhang Suan (Ploenjit)
- BTS SkyTrain Siam Station (Inside station, Exit 3 to Exit 4)
- BTS SkyTrain Chit Lom Station (Outside station, Exit 1)
- BTS SkyTrain Nana Station (Inside station)
- BTS SkyTrain Asok Station (Outside station, Exit 1)
- BTS SkyTrain On Nut Station (Outside station, Exit 1)
- BTS SkyTrain Mo Chit Station
- BTS SkyTrain Victory Monument Station (Inside station)
- MRT Metro Sukhumvit Station
- MRT Metro Phra Ram 9 Station (Exit 2)
- MRT Metro Chatuchak Park Station
- MRT Metro Khlong Toei Station
- Airport Rail Link Phaya Thai Station (between access to BTS Phaya Thai)
All SuperRich currency exchange booths are marked with orange pointers on the map above.
For current information check the Website of Super Rich Thailand (Orange).
Super Rich Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
If you'll be arriving at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, you can find a number of currency exchange booths offering good exchange rates. They can be found on the underground floor (B Floor) of Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, next to the Airport Rail Link Suvarnabhumi Station. The best rates at the airport are offered by SuperRich Thailand (Green) and SuperRich (Orange) that are nearby each other.
Super Rich at Sukhumvit around Asok and Phrom Phong
You will see plenty of banks while walking on Sukhumvit Rd. around Asok and Phrom Phong area. You just need to step few meters aside from the main street and you will find Super Rich currency exchange booths and will get the best currency exchange deals in Sukhumvit area.
Check where to find Super Rich at Sukhumvit, around Asok and Phrom Phong areas: Best Currency Exchange Rates around Sukhumvit, Asok.
Opening Hours of Super Rich Thailand
Opening hours of each Super Rich Thailand booth depends on exact locations. For opening hours of every Super Rich Thailand branch check Super Rich Thailand Map.
Longest opening hours are at Suvarnabhumi Airport - the booth of SuperRich Thailand (Green) is open daily from 6:30 to 22:00 and SuperRich booth (Orange) from 05.30 to 23.00.
Commissions of Super Rich Thailand
All Super Rich Thailand currency exchange booths don’t charge any commissions or fees.
Better rates are usually offered for larger notes.
Documents Required for Foreign Exchange
Like everywhere in Thailand, you need to present your passport when exchanging currency.
Super Rich Thailand Exchange Rates
Super Rich Thailand always offer better currency exchange rates than these at Thai banks. The biggest gap between the rates is at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
In central Bangkok the difference between currency exchange rates isn't that significant but it's still worth to find one of Super Rich Thailand booths on Super Rich Thailand Map and change your cash there.
Current Thai Baht Rates
Currency exchange rates are dynamic and can change at any minute. The best way to see how good currency exchange rates are is to compare them with market rates.
Current Thai baht exchange to US dollars, Euro and other currencies market rates (approximate):
Current Super Rich Thailand Rates
Current currency exchange rates at Super Rich Thailand (Green) can be found here: Current Exchange Rates at SuperRich Thailand (Green).
Current currency exchange rates at Super Rich (Orange) can be found here: Current Exchange Rates at SuperRich (Orange).
The rates might slightly differ at different branches of the same company. For current rates at the chosen SuperRich Thailand branch in Bangkok, choose the location from the dropdown list.
For more useful information about traveling to Thai capital check here: Bangkok - Capital of Thailand
You should also check: